PixelTail Games are looking for experienced and passionate programmers to work on Tower Unite.
As a team member at PixelTail games, you’ll work with a team of passionate developers who are driven to make unique and engaging gameplay experiences.
Come work on game projects that span across multiple genres and disciplines in a friendly and stress-free environment with a small team that cares.
We are currently offering 2 programming positions.
- Age 18 (or older)
- Located in U.S.A. (preferred). Relocation not necessary - work from home
- Able to work in PST/PDT timezone. Our HQ is in Washington state
- Experience developing for Unreal Engine 4
- Experience developing video games or equivalent modding experience
- Able to communicate well in English
- Works well in a team environment
- Extreme passion for making games
- A minimum of 2 years C++ programming experience
- Solid 3D math skills (linear algebra, trigonometry)
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming fundamentals
- Must be able to write clean, maintainable code
- Solid understanding of Unreal content pipeline and tools, including blueprint scripting
- Good communicator, works well with others
- Experience with online networking and netcode optimizations
- Experience with shader development
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- In-depth familiarity with Tower Unite
- Full time and part time positions available
- Flexible hours
- Cover Letter, which includes:
- Why you are are interested in working at PixelTail
- Any interesting projects you were part of
Interested? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org